DOUGLAS INDUSTRIES, INC.
Premier RD Tennis Post
These popular posts provide classic good looks and durability for either indoor or outdoor court applications. The Premier™ 3” OD round (RD) posts are constructed of heavy-duty 11-gauge steel. Posts are internally wound and feature a self-locking gear mechanism. Gears are constructed of plated steel and the small gear is case hardened. Gear housings and caps are made of cast aluminum alloy. Gear function is 30:1 to ensure a smooth, easy operation. Posts are finished in forest green or black baked-on polyester powder coat finish to resist rust and increase durability. Integrated welded steel lacing rods are included for a professional net installation. Flush mounted gear plate cover and removable handle are chrome plated.
• 3” square (SQ) or 3” OD round (RD) 11-gauge steel
• Complete with welded lacing rods
• Cast aluminum alloy caps and gear housings
• Baked-on polyester powder coat finish in forest green or black
• Chrome plated gear plate and handle
• Internally wound with a self-locking gear mechanism
• Plated steel gears and case hardened small gear
• Gear operation is 30:1 to ensure easy operation
• Removable handle
Listing Back To Top
You need to be logged in to view & download files.
New to CADdetails?
Register to enjoy full access to unlimited 3D models, CAD drawings and specifications. It's free!