DOUGLAS INDUSTRIES, INC.
Douglas Super Six Fixed Basketball System
- BBS-6 Systems feature 4" square structural steel with
- 3/16" wall thickness, weighing 9.5 pounds per foot.
- The extension has a 4 1/2" square steel collar that fits
- 30" over the vertical pole and has (2) set bolts that allow for minor adjustments in height and squareness to the playing surface.
- The extension collar is permanently capped to prevent the extension from slipping when the set bolts are removed completely.
- The rim mounts through the backboard directly to the extension for maximum safety and better rebound.
- Both the extension and pole have an acrylic powder coat finish to prevent chipping and provide ultimate corrosion protection.
- Designed for official play.
- 3-piece installation design for easy installation and allows for minor adjustments or "fine tuning."
- A 72" extension for maximum safe play area and sets the pole 2' out-of-bounds for regulation play.
- Custom extension sizes available at 36", 48" and 60".
Listing Back To Top
You need to be logged in to view & download files.
New to CADdetails?
Register to enjoy full access to unlimited 3D models, CAD drawings and specifications. It's free!