Improve traffic safety by using speed bumps to help reduce motorist’s speeds. A well placed speed bump should serve as a reminder to motorists to reduce speeds to 2-5 MPH when crossing over.
Our plastic and rubber speed bumps are ideal for use in parking lots, pedestrian crossways, residential roads and driveways, and construction work zones.
• 4' Plastic speed bump with 1" channels
• Chemical and weather resistant
• Includes installation hardware
• 100% recycled material
• Two 1" diameter channels
• Conforms to asphalt or concrete surface
• Reflective cat-eyes for nighttime visibility
• Hardware sold separately
• Rubber speed bump end caps sold separately