Available in plastic or galvanized wire, the Stakes are used to secure 1/2" drip tubing or drip line to the ground. The 1/4" stakes are used to secure 1/4" micro tubing, 1/4" drip line or 1/4" soaker hose to the ground or to support drip emitters near the plant canopy.
- Available in metal or plastic in two colors and in a variety of styles and sizes
- For secure and easy installation of 1/4" micro tubing, 1/4" drip line, 1/2" drip tubing and 1/2" drip line
- The 1/2" stake can hold drip tubing or drip line with .600 OD, 700 OD and .710 OD
- The 1/4" stake can hold micro tubing, soaker hose or drip line with .180 OD to .270 OD
- Heavy-duty and rugged stake design for a wide range of applications and layouts
- Used to extend or hold the micro tubing near the plants or secure 1/4" and 1/2" tubing to the ground
- UV-resistant, high-impact plastic