AXION® MSR Emergency Shower and Eye/Face Wash 8317
Haws 8317 features the medically acclaimed AXION MSR eye/face wash head assembly (patent pending). This revolutionary inverted flow design is the only product on the market that provides a Medically Superior Response consistent with all EMT, emergency room and doctors' office protocols by sweeping contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity. Traditional eyewashes irrigate from the outside edge of the eye back toward the nose, where contaminants can then be flushed into the nasal cavity through the lacrimal punctum, nature's ocular cavity drain. AXION MSR also offers a new hydrodynamic shower design that minimizes the strong physical pressure that drives the water to the outer rim making the distribution equal across the entire footprint of the flow. Better use of the water flowing through the shower makes it more effective while providing a more comfortable environment by breaking the streams of water into smaller individual droplets.
- Eyewash streams provide Zero Vertical Velocity™ stream engineering with even laminar flow for enhanced comfort, stability and effectiveness
- A great addition to unsafe environments where the eyes, face, and body may be exposed to corrosive materials
- Requires minimal maintenance and is equipped with test card to record weekly testing
- Reducing installation time, eye/face wash and valve assembly is pre-built and fully water/pressure tested
- Solid galvanized steel construction makes for one sturdy piece of emergency equipment
Certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment.
Listing Back To Top
You need to be logged in to view & download files.
New to CADdetails?
Register to enjoy full access to unlimited 3D models, CAD drawings and specifications. It's free!
CAD & 3D Previews(click icon to view)
MFG DWG (Imperial)
CAD & 3D Downloads(click to download file)
3D & BIM