DIG’s ¼ inch blank polyethylene distribution tubing is available in several colors and in lengths of up to 3000’. The distribution tubing is manufactured of high quality low-density polyethylene resin with a minimum of 2% carbon black to protect the finished product from thermal degradation, ultraviolet stress and chemicals.
- DIG blank polyethylene distribution tubing are available in 50', 100', 500', 1000' and 3000' coils (15 m, 30 m, 150 m, 300 m, 900 m)
- Used with drip emitters, micro-spray or micro-sprinklers in above or below grade installation
- The 500', 1000' and 3000' coils (150 m, 300 m, 900 m) wound on a cardboard cores
- Extruded from the finest quality low density polyethylene resins
- UV resistant, contains a minimum of 2% concentrated carbon black, an antioxidant that protect the tubing from thermal degradation
- Supported by quality control standard and processes to ensure consistent coils productions
- Exhibits outstanding environmental stress-cracking resistance and burst strength