DIG premium polyethylene drip tubing is designed to meet all installation requirements for drip irrigation or low volume irrigation systems for commercial, agriculture, and residential applications. Our 1/2" polyethylene drip tubing is available with .620 OD, .670 OD, .700 OD and .710 OD and in 100’, 200’, 500’, and 1000’ coils. Made of low-density polyethylene resin with a minimum of 2% carbon black, the polyethylene tubing exhibits a combination of outstanding environmental stress-cracking resistance and burst strength.
- Contains antioxidant to protect the drip tubing from thermal degradation, minimum of 2% concentrated carbon black resin added
- The polyethylene drip tubing exhibits a combination of outstanding environmental stress-cracking resistance and burst strength
- Contains the Dow FINGERPRINT™ (trace element) that certifies the product and provides verification as to the identity of the polyethylene tubing in the event of failure
- Use with our wide range of compression and barbed fittings
- Available in black or brown colors
- Coil length in 100, 250', 500' and 1000' (30 m, 75 m, 150 m, and 300 m)