Vertical Turbine ( VT ) Pump Station
Watertronics Vertical Turbine Pumping Systems are engineered and built specifically for each customer and can meet virtually any flow and pressure requirements.
VERTICAL TURBINE SYSTEM FEATURES:
- Programmable logic controls which incorporate unique algorithms to optimize pressure regulation and pump pressure characteristics to reduce pressure surges.
- Variable Frequency Drives assure near perfect pressure regulation and incorporate ride-through protection to keep systems operational following loss of power or alarm.
- VirtualVision™ is our easy-to-use touchscreen operator interface with a TFT Active Matrix LCD display for monitoring alarms, changing pump sequencing, adjusting downstream pressure, changing filter flush duration, recording or resetting water usage, calibration, and more.
- Watervision® remote monitoring technology offers user-friendly software to access your pump station from afar.
- Pump-Link® provides real time integration between the irrigation system’s central computer and pump station.
- Reservoir level controls provide repeatability within a fraction of an inch.
- Unitized skid construction offers a continuous rust-protected sheet of pre-punched steel, free of welding seams which are unnecessary points of weakness.
- Rust-fighting coatings are individually applied in a process that includes metal preparation, a rust-inhibitive coating, baked epoxy prime coat, and two-part ultraviolet insensitive baked polyurethane finish.
- Inverter Duty Energy Efficient VHS motors.
- High-pressure ductile iron discharge head, which offers 65,000 PSI tensile strength with radial discharge flow for improved efficiency and corrosion resistance, and unique dual-port air release system for complete purging of air.
- Porcelain-lined cast iron bowls. High-Efficiency stainless steel impellers with a flow-optimized design and smooth, frictionless surface.
- Filters designed to resist rust and corrosion with pressure transducers upstream and downstream for superior flushing performance.
- Filter Flush Valve which uses a dirty water tolerant Electric Butterfly Valve rather than a Hydraulic Diaphragm Valve.
- Automatically self-draining freeze-proof heat exchanger.