533A Cage Ladder
Features and Benefits
- Provides easy ladder to roof access to a flat or low parapet roof.
- Recommended for use in high or hazardous locations such as areas in close proximity to the roof edge or high-voltage power lines.
- Lightweight and maintenance-free aluminum construction.
- 1-1/4? patented deeply serrated square rungs for maximum grip and foot traction.
- Non-spark, high strength 6061-T6 alloy rungs and 6063-T5 alloy extrusions.
- Rungs capable of withstanding 1,500 lb. load.
- Standard floor mounted bracket included. Options for Off-floor Mounting Bracket with 7? backset also available.
- Comes with standard mill finish but can be anodized or powder coated to any color or finish specified for an additional cost.
Pre-assembled Collections CLICK ON THE LISTING BELOW TO DOWNLOAD FILES Back To Top
533A Cage Ladder W/ High Parapet Access, Platform and No Return (1 of 2 )
533A Cage Ladder W/ High Parapet Access, Platform and No Return (2 of 2 )