Perfect for any residential or commercial setting, these innovative fire and water effects add the sound of soothing water and beautiful blue LED lights to the warmth and romance of fire. They arrive fully assembled with a self-contained filtrated water system and wall switch control of fire, water, and lights. Just level the basin and connect the water, electric, and optional gas. Then cover the structure with stone, veneer, stucco, or our easy-to-install enclosure.
HPC is proud to announce another first in the industry as well as adding a new element to the water feature insert series, the H20nfire fire on water feature. This insert has been a longtime request of our dealers (and the consumer). A true electronic fire on water, turn-key appliance operating at a gas pressure of only 1/2 psi, allowing for residential installations. It is also the first “fire on water” system to be certified in North America to the Z21.97 standard by the CSA Group - passing the stringent wind, rain, and combustion test.
The fire ring is totally submerged underwater using our patent pending burner design and backflow prevention to protect the controls - giving an even and very appealing flame at only 65,000 Btu. This is NOT a match lit system- it is remote control with auto relight. Our ignition and flame sensing network is located in the center tower monitoring flame conditions at all times.
- Electronic Ignition Fire on Water System
- Hidden blue LED lights illuminate the water
- Auto fill system adds water when needed
- Low level sensor protects pump
- Reusable, easy-to-clean filter conditions water
- Energy-efficient water pump moves 3,200 gallons of water per hour
- Flexible height adjustment and leveling
- Made of durable, weather-resistant polyethylene for long life
- Overflow feature allows water to escape safely.