Landscape Edging and Curling Rink Ends
The Eco-Flex® Edging is an instant and aesthetic solution to finish any project. The detailed design ties all project ends together by creating a unified, completed look. The height of the product works well as border edging to restrain rock and mulch to eliminate scattering. The Edging is also very useful as lane bumpers between curling rink ends as the rubber composition absorbs the weight and protects the rocks from damage.
- Size: 86" L x 4" W. Thickness: 2 1/4". Weight: 30 lbs.
- Colors: Black, Brown, Grey, Redwood, Terra-Cotta.
- Applications: Curling Rink Ends or Sheet Dividers. Also Very Useful for Landscape Edging or Border Restraints.
- Shipping: 100 per 4' x 7' x 2.5' Skid = 3075 lbs.
- Delivery: FOB Legal, Alberta, Canada.
Listing Back To Top
You need to be logged in to view & download files.
New to CADdetails?
Register to enjoy full access to unlimited 3D models, CAD drawings and specifications. It's free!