Sound Barrier Panels
Sound barriers are solid obstructions built between the highway and the homes along a highway. They do not completely block all noise they only reduce overall noise levels. Effective noise barriers typically reduce noise levels by 5 to 10 decibels (dB), cutting the loudness of traffic noise by as much as one half. For example, a barrier which achieves a 10-dB reduction can reduce the sound level of a typical tractor-trailer pass-by to that of an automobile.
- Size: 120" L x 36" W. (Per Unit) Thickness: 3". Weight: 510 lbs. (Per Unit)
- Colors: Black, Brown, Grey, Redwood, Terra-Cotta.
- Patterns: Multiple Options.
- Shipping: 80 Sound Barriers panels per 20' Overseas Container.
- Delivery: FOB Legal, Alberta, Canada.
Listing Back To Top
You need to be logged in to view & download files.
New to CADdetails?
Register to enjoy full access to unlimited 3D models, CAD drawings and specifications. It's free!