The IS.14 All Aluminum IMPACT Lift & Slide Door System is specifically engineered to endure large missile and hurricane impact without compromising design, imagination, and aesthetics. They also stand up to coastal pressures such as corrosion, humidity, and salt. The contemporary design combined with ultimate performance with an outstanding 100DP provides a large-scale opening solution to projects in the high velocity hurricane zone and other wind-borne debris areas.
- Designed to comply with stringent Florida Building Codes TAS 201; TAS 202; and TAS 203.
- Provides a 24/7 barrier against severe inclement weather that provides peace of mind.
- The oversized panels can withstand Category 5 Hurricanes, Tropical Storms, High Winds, and Driving Rain.
- Maximum glass exposure creates endless views to where the sky is literally the limit.
- Greater access to natural day-lighting improves well-being and allows for savings in utility costs.
- Versatility and design flexibility offers and uncompromising beautiful aesthetic.
- Keeps fresh air flowing through the living space to remove pollutants and stale air.
- Substantial Noise Reduction. Enhanced Security features make it difficult for break-ins to occur.