Wood Fireplaces: WFP-100 Fireplace
Whether building new or renovating, the Montgomery wood burning fireplace will make a perfect addition to your home. The Montgomery facade is constructed of fine-lined European cast iron with a natural stone texture. Choose from two finishes, traditional matte black or majolica brown enamel. Equipped with two thermostatically controlled blowers and the optional gravity flow or forced air auxiliary ducting system, the WFP100 will deliver warm, comfortable heat throughout your home. Embrace the latest technology in wood burning fireplaces and make the smart, clean, and renewable energy choice of the Montgomery
• EPA certified zero clearance fireplace – clean burning, efficient
• Stacked ledgestone interior panel – accentuate the chiseled stone appearance of the cast iron front
• Optional vent ducting – distribute heat to other rooms
• Thermostat controlled fans – turn on and off automatically
• Single lever stove control – easy operation, consistent performance
• Non-catalytic combustion system – clean burning, efficient, reduces creosote build-up
Listing Back To Top
You need to be logged in to view & download files.
New to CADdetails?
Register to enjoy full access to unlimited 3D models, CAD drawings and specifications. It's free!