Modular Outdoor Bottle Filler 3610
The Haws 3610 heavy-duty modular outdoor pedestal bottle filler can be configured in multiple variations before or after installation. Model 3610 is standard with a single bottle filler, and the option of adding/changing a drinking fountain, bottle filler, dog bowl and/or hose bib at any time. Water is delivered by a patented push-button stainless steel valve assembly allowing for front access stream adjustment as well as cartridge and strainer access. Equipped with vandal resistant components for long lasting durability.
- Heavy-duty 3/16" fabricated phosphated steel with silver powder-coated finish
- Modular design allows options and accessories to be added or removed at any time
- Custom color options available
- Large-opening bottle filler with quick-fill 1 gpm flow rate
- Easy maintenance with front access to valve adjustment and cartridge replacement
- 100% lead-free waterways
Model meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act, and complies with Prop 65. Certified by CSA to NSF/ANSI 61, section 9 and NSF/ANSI 372; and was evaluated to be compliant to US and Canada Plumbing Codes including Uniform Plumbing Code (UPC), International Plumbing Code (IPC) and National Plumbing Code of Canada (NPC).
Listing Back To Top
You need to be logged in to view & download files.
New to CADdetails?
Register to enjoy full access to unlimited 3D models, CAD drawings and specifications. It's free!