Accumet 2000 - Preformed Composite Wall Panels
- Bonded pre-finished aluminum (or other exotic metals) to a thermoplastic or FR core
- Fully Engineered Rainscreen, Tested and Installed in hundreds of Exterior and Interior applications
- Designed for thermal expansion and contraction without binding, rattling or misalignment
- Limitless design flexibility through form and colour
- Superior in flatness – eliminating dimpling, buckling and oil canning
- Available option for AAMA 508 compliance
ACCUMET 2000 panel system is comprised of flat 4-mm aluminum composite plank that is available in a variety of colours and finishes – even stainless steel, copper, granite or marble.
ACCUMET 2000 is fully engineered for virtually any application. Accumet is a rear-ventilated rain-screen system and can be provided with gaskets for AMMA compliance. Whether making a corporate ‘branding’ statement or simply re-cladding your existing facility, the Accumet 2000 system may be for you! Owners and designers also use this system on the interior as a feature wall or protective wall covering.