CADdetails is looking for a CAD Designer ready to join our growing business in London, Ontario. We offer a professional working environment in a dynamic office as well as a competitive salary package based on qualifications, skills and experience.
Skills, Competencies and Qualifications
- Maintenance of 2D and 3D content.
- Develop 2D/3D details in AutoCAD.
- Create 3D models in SketchUp.
- Crete BIM objects and families in Revit.
- Keeps project design records and files.
- Performs other design related duties as assigned or required.
- Post-Secondary education in architecture/design related field.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD 2010 or later.
- SketchUp 3D modelling experience.
- Revit 3D/BIM modelling experience.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Possess good eye for design, scale & composition.
- Has a positive attitude towards their work, colleagues and is supportive of a team environment.
To apply for this position or for more information, contact Senior CAD Development Manager Ana Braunstajn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Building Product Manufacturer (BPM) Sales Associate
CADdetails.com is seeking a Sales Associate to be responsible for identifying and qualifying new opportunities for selling our extensive line of services. If you're looking for a great sales position and opportunity, CADdetails.com is the place for you! This position is mid-level and the successful candidate is expected to become a professional, reliable, team oriented member of the sales team. All applicant information will be held in the strictest confidence.
- Prospecting, qualifying, and closing new accounts
- Processing sales orders
- Solidifying relationships with new and existing customers
- Maintaining sales database which includes data entry, setting tasks for follow-up, lead tracking and hand-off to direct sales
- Working closely with the sales team and management on generating new opportunities
- Meeting quarterly revenue targets as set by sales management
- Proactively developing potential sales leads through outbound cold calling
- Some travel is expected for building relationships, including trade shows
- 1 to 5 years of experience
- Technical, Marketing, or Business degree preferred
- Outgoing, energetic with excellent communication and organization skills
- Highly motivated self-starter who is proactive in driving revenue, increasing client base, and selling our products
- Result-driven with a commitment to creating new business opportunities
- Ability to analyze customer requirements and develop cost-effective, efficient solutions
- Creative, original thinkers with a strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent base salaries, plus commissions and bonuses based on performance
- Telecommuting options may be available
- High-tech atmosphere
- Attractive benefits, stable environment
- Casual professional dress
- Experience with a variety of CAD software and AEC CAD drawings and specifications is desirable
- Experience working with Building Product Manufacturers
- Experience in B2B sales or marketing
To apply for this position or for more information, contact: careers@CADdetails.com.