Organics and Community Gardens
Choose Suståne organic fertilizers for Low Impact Development, environmentally sensitive projects including Bio Swales, Detention ponds, Organic Community Gardens, Green Roof and Walls and landscapes adjacent to water.
Suståne organics contribute to the overall sustainability and success of each project over a wide range of designs in varied climates each with unique agronomic conditions and requirements. Agronomists, planners and developers, landscape architects, and grounds managers who pursue LEEDS and LID project goals should specify and rely on Suståne to support each project’s special needs.
LOW ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT:
• Organic nitrogen is released slowly to the plant, minimizing loss to the environment.
• The longer N-release reduces labor and energy requirements.
• Suståne stimulates the natural cycling of nutrients and carbon between soil and plant.
• Suståne reduces need for pesticides. Less pesticides reduce maintenance costs.
• Suståne is biologically stable, pathogen free, does not attract wild or domestic animals, birds or insects to establishment sites.
WORLD CLASS PROFESSIONAL GRADE FERTILIZERS
• Long Lasting Soil & Plant Nutrition.
• High Microbial Diversity Index.
• Always Quality Assured.
• Consistent, Uniform Granulation.
• Tested and proven: Since 1988 there have been over 800 independent research studies on Suståne.
LOW CARBON FOOTPRINT
• Made from natural renewable agricultural resources, has a low carbon & greenhouse gasses (GHG) footprint.
• Suståne complies with regulatory mandate and exceeds universal health & safety standards.
• Granulation simplifies handling allowing more accurate application of fertilizer.
1-1-1 Soil ReGen – Structural: soil amendment for loosening compacted soils, improving drainage in high-traffic turfgrass areas
4-6-4 Natural: organic all-purpose soil builder for turfgrass, sod, seed establishment and seedling and transplants, and improving phosphorous deficient soils
5-2-4 Natural: organic nitrogen fertilizer source for organic turfgrass, crops, landscapes, sod, flowers and vegetables
8-2-4 Natural: organic, hign slow release nitrogen fertilizer for strong vegetative growth in gardens, landscapes, turf grass, flowers and vegetables
2-3-3 Concentrated Compost: rebuild depleted or disturbed soils, mine and gas site reclamation, and fire rehabilitation projects while adding organic matter, humic material and healthy soil microbiology
Suståne Flourish 8-2-4 WDF: is an all-in-one powdered organic input designed for manual fertigation with both nutrients and biostimulants
Suståne Hi-N WDF: is a high analysis, water dispersible, soluble organic fertilizer specially formulated to promote rapid and durable greening and plant growth
Suståne Compost Tea Bags: come in two sizes, single-use 21-gram size for watering cans, or to be used as Root Zone Feeder Packs, and 5 lb compost tea bags which each make 50-100 gallons