FirstBase surfacing is a poured in place rubber surface designed for playground areas that must meet fall height requirements. FirstBase is certified by the International Playground Equipment Manufacturer’s Association (IPEMA).
- IPEMA Certified for 6ft and 10ft fall heights.
- Tested using TRIAX to meet ASTM F1292 and CSA Z614 fall height standards.
- ADA compliant and wheelchair accessible.
- Surfaces utilizing black recycled rubber crumb are LEED compliant.
- Available in a wide range of surface colour finishes.
- Comes with 3 or 6 year project specific warranty (Contact us for more details).
Pour In Place Rubber Surfacing: FirstBase Playground Safety Surfacing
Pour In Place Rubber Surfacing: Weep Tile Channel