STX Laminam Ceramic Architectural Panel – Rainscreen
- Cost effective alternative to solid stone, granite, marble, cementitious, natural metals, and fibre cement products
- Concealed fixed as standard (a high cost premium feature with many systems)
- Designed for thermal expansion and contraction without binding, rattling or misalignment
- Wide range of high quality finish and texture options Natural material highly durable
- Existing installations in extreme climates Non-combustible
Laminam Porcelain supplied by Stone Tile International and made from a blend of fine-grain clays and other minerals to produce a very dense body, which makes it highly resistant to moisture, staining and wear. It will withstand years of heavy weathering in exterior façade applications while maintaining its color and beauty.
Porcelain panel rain-screen façade system available in the full range of Laminam Porcelain finishes and textures.
Listing Back To Top
You need to be logged in to view & download files.
New to CADdetails?
Register to enjoy full access to unlimited 3D models, CAD drawings and specifications. It's free!