Designed to simplify installation and maximize performance, the WaterMax Pulse is a pre-engineered packaged pump station ideal for small sports fields, schools, parks, large residential and commercial applications. Shipping in one week or less, the WaterMax Pulse is available in Booster, Suction Lift and Flooded intake models and the smart design provides users a simple, low-maintenance system with the most features in its class.
- Ships in 1 week or less
- Flows up to 120 GPM 5 HP
- Pressures up to 65 PSI (Booster) and up to 60 PSI (Suction Lift)
- Voltage options include 208V/1 or 3 Phase/60Hz and 230V/1 or 3 Phase/60Hz
- Energy efficient Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) maintains constant pressure at varying flow demand
- 24 VAC pump start relay included
- UL Type 3R, UL508A listed composite power enclosure with 60 AMP fused disconnect
- 120 VAC/4 AMP power outlet
- Marine grade aluminum station enclosure and base
- Pad-lockable station and power enclosure
- Surge-free starting allows for slow pipe fill at pump start up
- HOA switch for manual and automatic operation
- Manual pump speed control dial
- Stainless steel Horizontal Centrifugal Pump (Booster)/ Self-Priming Horizontal Centrifugal Pump (Suction Lift) both with mechanical seal
- External green system run indicator light
- External red system fault indicator light
- System fault protection alerts: VFD fault shutdown, High pump temperature shutdown, Motor overload shutdown, Transducer failure shutdown, Low pressure shut down and pipe break protection, High pressure shutdown, Phase loss (3 phase only), Loss of prime, Pump deadhead shutdown
- 304 stainless steel piping
- Horizontal premium efficient TEFC motor
- 1" priming port
- Pump thermal protection switch
- Stainless steel pressure transducer
- Station enclosure ventilation fan
- Station inlet and discharge pressure gauges
- Threaded NPT inlet and outlet connections: Booster: 2" inlet & outlet; Suction Lift: 3" inlet & 2" outlet
- Discharge isolation valve
- Low level float switch w/ 50ft cable (Suction Lift)
- 3" foot valve (Suction Lift)
Listing Back To Top
You need to be logged in to view & download files.
New to CADdetails?
Register to enjoy full access to unlimited 3D models, CAD drawings and specifications. It's free!