Structural Wood Deck Tiles - Black Locust
Black Locust is sourced from the USA and listed by the Rainforest Alliance as one of the most preferred alternatives to tropical hardwoods for outdoor applications; tiles manufactured in the USA. Black Locust is:
- sustainable and environmentally friendly hardwood
- hard and dense
- Class A fire rating
- indigenous to the USA – strongest and stiffest domestic timber
- fast growth – only 20 to 40 years for quality sawlogs
- high resistance to decay, insects and mildew
- tight grained, golden to brown color, similar to teak
- does not retain as much heat as darker woods.
Listing Back To Top
You need to be logged in to view & download files.
New to CADdetails?
Register to enjoy full access to unlimited 3D models, CAD drawings and specifications. It's free!