Green Roofs and Green Walls
Suståne provides the best possible products for successful grow-ins of green roof species, grasses and forbs - around the world.
Suståne fertilizers and soil builders aid in the establishment, maintenance, and long-term health of plants when used in green roofs, containers, landscaped spaces, or specialized soil projects. For all plant and soil types Suståne organics contributes to the success of each project over a wide range of designs in varied climates each with unique agronomic conditions and requirements. Agronomists, landscape architects, and grounds managers specify and rely on Suståne to support each project’s special needs.
LOW ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT
• Organic nitrogen is released slowly to the plant, minimizing loss to the environment.
• The longer N-release reduces labor and energy requirements.
• Suståne stimulates the natural cycling of nutrients and carbon between soil and plant.
• Suståne reduces need for pesticides. Less pesticides reduce maintenance costs.
• Suståne is biologically stable, pathogen free, does not attract wild or domestic animals, birds or insects to establishment sites.
WORLD CLASS PROFESSIONAL GRADE FERTILIZERS
• Long Lasting Soil & Plant Nutrition.
• High Microbial Diversity Index.
• Always Quality Assured.
• Consistent, Uniform Granulation.
• Tested and proven: Since 1988 there have been over 800 independent research studies on Suståne.
LOW CARBON FOOTPRINT
• Made from natural renewable agricultural resources, has a low carbon & greenhouse gasses (GHG) footprint.
• Suståne complies with regulatory mandate and exceeds universal health & safety standards.
• Granulation simplifies handling allowing more accurate application of fertilizer.
Suståne Mycorrhizae: Arbuscular Mycorrhizal Granular Inoculant from Suståne is used to treat disturbed soils that have been depleted of beneficial microorganisms
4-4-4 BOLSTER: granular fertilizer with Suståne organic compost, mycorrhizae innoculum, and biostimulants, for turf grass, flower and shrub bed soil preparation
4-6-4 Natural: organic all-purpose soil builder for turfgrass, sod, seed establishment and seedling and transplants, and improving phosphorous deficient soils
8-2-4 Natural: organic, hign slow release nitrogen fertilizer for strong vegetative growth in gardens, landscapes, turf grass, flowers and vegetables
12-12-12 90-day Organic + Coated Controlled Release Fertilizer: best of both for general landscape, flower beds and hanging baskets
16-4-8 180-Day Organic + Coated Controlled Release Fertilizer: best of both for general landscape and woody ornamentals