Model TB 6007-P Picnic Tables
MODEL TB 6007-P PICNIC TABLES
This table has been redesigned to improve aesthetics as well as integrity. The following two modifications have been made to this bench:1. The attachment bracket of the seats to the legs has been completely reimagined and redesigned solving problems encountered with the old bracket design as well as resulting in a cleaner look and more secure attachment. 2. The tubular umbrella holder has been elongated providing a more secure seating for the umbrella pole by increasing the number of set screws used to hold the umbrella in place as well as increasing the length of umbrella pole that is encased in the tubular umbrella holder.
TB6007-B: Table with backed seats
TB6007-BL: Table with backless seatsSEAT PAN OPTIONS
• Welded wire cloth; solid steel sheet; perforated steel sheet; customized laser cut or perforated steel sheet. Designate “-WC”, “-SS”, "-PS", “-CLS”, or “CPS” respectively for the seat pan material after the model designation.
• 3, 4, 5, or 6 seats around a standard 42” round table (smaller diameter tables are available). Tables with 3 and 5 seats are ADA Compliant. Designate “-3”, “-4”, “-5”, or “-6” after the table top designation for the number of seats desired.
(NOTE: 2 and 4 seat square Piazza tables are now available with the 2 seat square tables being ADA Compliant).
• Solid surface acrylic*; fiberglass; solid steel sheet; perforated steel sheet; customized laser cut or perforated steel sheet. Designate “-SA”, “-FG”, “-SS”, "-PS", “-CLS”, or “CPS” respectively for the tabletop material after the seat pan designation.
* NOTE: THE SOLID SURFACE ACRYLIC TABLETOP IS A NON-POROUS, HYGIENIC COMPRESSION MOLDED SEAMLESS TABLE TOP IDEAL FOR EITHER INDOOR OR OUTDOOR USE. THIS TABLE TOP IS CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED TO RESIST WEATHERING, FADING AND DISCOLORATION CAUSED BY SUNLIGHT, MOISTURE, HEAT, COLD, LIQUIDS AND FOODS, AND CARRIES A 5-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY.
• Surface flange mount for bolting to existing concrete (standard); freestanding; or embedded (optional). Designate “-F”, “-FS”, or “-E” after the size designation for surface flanged, freestanding or embedded mounting respectively.
• Polyester powder coated; thermoplastic powder coated; or stainless steel with a #4 satin finish. Designate “-P”, “-T”, or “-SS” after the mounting option for a polyester powder coated, thermoplastic powder coated, or stainless steel finish respectively.
• Umbrellas. Designate “-AU”, “-PAU” or “-SB” after the finish option for an umbrella with an aluminum canopy, perforated aluminum canopy, or Sunbrella brand fabric canopy, respectively.