Grass!365 builds synthetic turf courses that have installed Sand-Filled Synthetic tees. Water restrictions, maintenance costs, and general economic conditions led our clients on a search for alternative ways to enjoy golf.
- Tees and greens produced from sand-filled synthetic turf surfaces
- Designed for high usage and durability
- Irrigation requirements greatly reduced
- No chemicals or fertilizers on tees or greens
- Minimal maintenance required
- Initial construction costs for synthetic turf is much less than natural grass course
Grass!365 is green by installing 100% Recyclable Golf Greens and Synthetic Lawns.