MT Ice & Water Shield
RoofAquaGuard MT is a specially-formulated ice and water shield designed for the high temperatures of metal roofs. The slip-resistant and non-asphaltic top surface also acts as a slip sheet. The top surface is non-granulated so that it will not cause dangerous scratches or abrasions on the back of metal roof panels. The split release paper backer allows for the product to be properly positioned on the roof prior to full attachment.
- High quality, high temperature, self-adhering ice and water shield designed for metal roofs but also suitable for other materials.
- Self seals around nails and provides protection for critical areas such as eaves, valleys, gables, flashings, dormers, and skylights.
- Excellent low temperature flexibility with adhesion down to 40°F.
- Slip-resistant, non-granulated top surface.
- Limited 35 Year Warranty.