Adjustable Curtain Dock Seal LC20R
Our seal with an adjustable top curtain is designed to accommodate varying trailer heights while providing superior weather protection. Save on heating/cooling costs with this innovative solution that closes gaps and helps protect against harsh weather.
Adjustable Curtain Heights
- Available with up to a 60” drop
- Full width steel tube that prevents curtain sagging
- With a rope and pulley assembly, the curtain adjusts to different trailer heights to help aid thermal efficiency. In lieu of curtain fabric, low temperature PVC strips can be ordered for cold weather applications
High Quality Construction
- The fabric is double stitched with high strength polyester thread that has been UV treated for long term durability
- The columns have premium grade foam with full compression and recovery properties in temperatures as lows as -40°F
- The fire resistant foam is continuously bonded to the backing with a non-flammable adhesive with elastic properties for long life
- Plated vent openings drain moisture and promote air circulation for compression in the vertical columns
- Made of fire resistant fabric and available in multiple weights including a premium 40 oz fabric that has 6 times more abrasion resistance. All fabrics are treated with UV protection to help prevent fading
Additional Trailer Impact and Abrasion Protection
- Optional column wear pleats provide additional tearing and abrasion protection. Heavy duty 66 oz. wear pleats on the top and bottom corners also available
Optional 4 Sided Weather Protection
- At docks where there is no leveler, a bottom seal pad can provide a seal on all four sides of the opening along the side columns and top pad
Listing Back To Top
You need to be logged in to view & download files.
New to CADdetails?
Register to enjoy full access to unlimited 3D models, CAD drawings and specifications. It's free!