The Cancun is engineered to withstand winds of 80 MPH and resist sagging even under torrential rains. Choose from a dazzling array of Sunbrella® fabrics.
CANCUN CABANA FEATURES:
- Pre-Engineered 80 MPH or 150 MPH Wind Load Capacity
- Sunbrella® Awning Grade Solid and Striped Fabric Colors
- Rigid Valance with Lace Bar Attachments
- Four (4) Traversing Track and Carrier Curtains
- Four (4) Curtain Tie-Backs and Industrial Zippers
- Center Ceiling Fan Mounting Plate (Fan not included)
- Polyester Powder Coat Painted Frame (Black or White)
- 8'-0? Upright Leg Clearance
- Four (4) Square Base Plates
- Eight (8) Fully Welded Peak Roof Rafters
- Steel Frame Construction
Listing Back To Top
You need to be logged in to view & download files.
New to CADdetails?
Register to enjoy full access to unlimited 3D models, CAD drawings and specifications. It's free!